Sunday, February 27, 2011

Leaving you for a little while.

I move tomorrow. I'm super duper excited about it, too. I've been in this house for longer than I really realized and I'm glad it was kind of an only option sort of deal. After being accused of being a mooch, yeah.. I hightailed my ass out of here. Over it. Family always has your back...

Anyways, this place is super sweet. It's in an old office building that's been renovated into apartments. FIVE bedrooms, TWO bathrooms, new floors, new appliances!... it's going to be awesome. I'll have my own room and cheap rents! The kitties are gonna be happy, and apparently they're also making another feline friend! I'm super stoked.

I also work more this week and they're all shifts before midnight, so I am happy. I made way more money last week with my 8-1 shift. Yay, waitressing!

Anyway, I'm going through all my things tonight and will be throwing a lot away that I don't need to be lugging around anymore. I don't even know how long I'll be in Ohio anymore... and when that time comes, I want to be able to leave when I need to without really relying on anyone else. My priorities are changing... I'm still figuring out what I want to do with my life, but right now... I'm okay with that. I gotta take this one day at a time, and right now I'm only concerned about cheaper living, more efficient commuting, getting back in shape, and having a bomb ass summer. I do plan to go back to school in the fall, though. This is my 21st year. I'm going to enjoy it, not even because I'll be legally able to drink. It's just about time I focus on myself and get what I've been wanting and what I deserve.

Most people won't get it, but I don't care. There are people out there who have gone through the same priority changes as me at this age. They'll get it. And if not, I'll be cool with the misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment