Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update

I don't really know how to organize my thoughts well enough for an update, but I'll try.

Hey guys! I'm still alive, finally able to grab ahold of a computer lately. I've updated my tumblr and such but I've forgotten about my blogspot, so here you go!

I've been in the hospital a lot since I moved out on my own. I've been diagnosed with asthma and have had a kidney infection as well as strep and pneumonia, but that's getting all better. It's taken a while since I've been too stubborn to quit smoking. I just started taking Paxil about a week ago and I've been sleeping a lot to avoid being moody... I woke up today feeling awesome and refreshed, so it's been very beneficial.

I have less than a month til my 21st birthday, and I'm really excited! I won't have much to look forward to after that I guess, but I'm still really excited that I'll be able to join my friends at bars and won't have to be sneaking drinks, haha.

I've decided to return back to school in the fall and attend for business management. I wrote out myself a 7 year plan and I would like to have my degree & a good amount of money saved up in the future to open a bakery of my own.  I plan on taking as many baking classes as I can and learn as much about the craft to make sure I'll be able to pull it off. I have a very specific vision for it, and at this point I really hope I can pull it off. I plan on busting my ass, but I know life happens and I might not have the same plan in a few years... but at least I'll have a degree under my belt to do other things with.

My roommate living has been hell, but it's almost over so it's really not worth going into. It's been a lot of stress and I have reached a pack of cigarettes a day from being so overwhelmed... but I have that significantly knocked down now and I am only focusing on making plans for the future. I'm going to be moving in with someone who is more goal-oriented (she graduated high school at 16) and has been a great friend to me in the time I've known her, I think it will work out really well.

Oh, also... I am seeing a lovely guy. I met him a little over a month ago... he lives in Tiffin, but we make time to see each other. I've visited him in Tiffin the last 2 weekends, and he's come down a couple times to visit. He's coming this weekend though juuuuust to spend time with me and I can't be anymore excited. Can't wait. He takes time to be my boyfriend and is very understanding of everything I've been going through. We have so much in common... I really can't ask for more. He's wonderful.

I don't mean to bring this to an abrupt end, but it's been a while since I've done this and my time away from the computer has left me with no idea how to continue this. I miss everyone that I've met on the internet, and I will be returning again soon. I love you guys... I hope everyone is well :)

xoxo
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment