My lease is up in 10 days. Ten days. I am excited and terrified but I am keeping my chin up because I know in the end, everything will be okay and I will maintain the life I want eventually. I will be couch surfing with an old friend who is letting me bring my kitties and boxes. From there, I will get my student loans and be able to get my own housing. I'm quite excited to be living on my own again soon. I have missed having my own space and I think I might get it right this time. I'm hoping to have my own place above a shop somewhere in the short north, with hardwood floors and white walls. I'm trying to not get too ahead of myself, but it is less than a month away til I am back in school and am on my own again. It's the best birthday present I could give myself and the kitty cats!
I have been focusing on reading more and involving myself with local issues & the news. I have been reading about the raw food diet and will most likely be starting my own when I move into my place! I'll be purchasing a dehydrator to make fruit leather, and I might even try my hands at canning! I can't wait.
I'll also be on a hunt for the perfect desk at a local thrift shop so I can set up my own crafting station. I think due to lack of space and inspiration, I haven't really had a spot to designate for crafts- thus I never keep with them. That's going to change soon!
I'm off to go watch Mean Girls with my friend Brian. A bit old, but it is his first time seeing it! I'll do my best not to quote it the entire time! :)
I'll also be on a hunt for the perfect desk at a local thrift shop so I can set up my own crafting station. I think due to lack of space and inspiration, I haven't really had a spot to designate for crafts- thus I never keep with them. That's going to change soon!
I'm off to go watch Mean Girls with my friend Brian. A bit old, but it is his first time seeing it! I'll do my best not to quote it the entire time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment